Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Susan said...

"Susan Skutt said...

I have an assignment for you!
You do a lot for your family. What are some things your friends can help with to keep the family run smoothly. You must name at least 5 things and be specific.
I'm waiting.... :-)"

Okay you guys have all been great already - I've had many offers of meals and Annie will be entertained at a pace that should keep her pleasantly occupied. Between the various churches and prayer chains you have me on there must be over 100 people praying for me too! That has been very reassuring and given me a sense of calmness that I greatly appreciate. 

So far I can think of a couple of things:
Try to not ask for Al's help with things for a month or so. He is starting to feel better and wants to do stuff, but I may need to monopolize his talents and abilities myself.

Text Andrew or Annie on Wednesday evening and remind them to take out the trash!  :-)

Invite us out to eat on Sunday so we don't cook a big meal at home.

I'll have to think of two more... maybe tomorrow.
Thanks again for all the prayers. That;s really what I want the most right now. 

PS.Who wants to help Annie clean her room?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be happy to help Annie clean her room as soon as I find my way out of my boy's room!

    Would you like to go to Lone Star Sunday? I have a coupon for a free appetizer and we would love your company! We are praying for you!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer (again) I was too late to check this and I was going to help Annie clean her room...but I'm still available if Cindi is trapped in her son's room....
    Susan Scutt had a great question for you to name those 5 (or more) things....we all want to be there for you.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete