Hello again,
I have been able to talk to Annie and Andrew about my cancer. Both kids are doing well with the idea and Annie asks questions every now and then about cancer and what I am thinking and feeling. Andrew has had a close friend whose mother also went through this situation so he understands a lot about the disease and the prognosis.
Recently I also had lunch with my mom, sister and Abi and I was able to share with them my condition.
I had a Dr. appointment with my surgeon on Monday the 3rd. My surgery is scheduled for Jan. 21st. This is an answer to prayer as I have a training day at school on the 17th that I really didn't want to miss but didn't want to put off surgery either. I like the idea of Friday surgery, I am expecting to spend 2-3 nights in the hospital and then some recuperation time at home. Annie has her final Cheerleading competition on Saturday the 22nd in Hudsonville, it would be great if some of you all wanted to cheer her on since I won't be able to that day. :-)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think we are set up on the blog - we will call you guys tonight. You are in our prayers - we love you so much! We will be with you through everything!
ReplyDeleteAunt Mary!
ReplyDeleteI love you!!!!
Jeff and I are praying for you all. I am hoping that we can make it to Annie's competition...so nice that it is so close.
I would also like to bring you some meals the week after your surgery.
We are here and love you all from the bottom of our hearts. We will do anything for you.
Mary, thank you for e update. We are praying for your healing and patience during these next few weeks. I would love to cheer on Annie at Hudsonville Cheer Comp! Where and what time? Kim.
ReplyDeleteMary, We are so sorry to hear this news. We will be praying for your healing and stregnth through this difficult time. I, like you, am a cry baby and have been shedding tears for you since I figured out how to get on your Pink Page. And this morning in church when I asked you about it I wish I had known. Please, please please if you need any help with ANYTHING please let us know. You & Al have always been there for everyone else now its our turn to be here for you and your family. If you need someone to get Annie to or from anywhere please call, you know how we love all of you. You are the most strong and courageous women I have ever know. Love and prayers. Peggy and Chip
ReplyDelete