Okay, so I got a shorter haircut today. Not short like most people think of probably but shorter for me. This picture is awful, taken at 11:50 something using my Photobooth on my computer but you can see that the hair is shorter.
This is in anticipation of it falling out. Ugh. Oh well. I watched the movie Meet the Robinsons twice yesterday while overcoming a migraine, so we will just "keep moving forward!"
The Chemo treatment itself wasn't bad at all. I'm not sure the migraine was related to the treatment, just some other hormonal issues and the weather? Anyway, I have not been nauseous and was able to work again today. It really does feel good to get out and do the normal stuff. Tomorrow is a mid-winter break day for Caledonia, so I will sleep in and spend time with Annie, she really wants to see the Nome movie - Romeo and Juliet?
Thanks again for those who are praying for me. Today I cleaned a few counter tops and collected up so many of the cards you have sent. Many bring tears to my eyes as I read them again. It is so good to know I am not alone in this, that so many friends and family are walking through this with me. If you know others who are fighting this fight encourage them too. A card or email or quick text message can make a tough hour or two so much easier.
And if you see Al or Annie or Andrew, give them a hug. They have been so good to me. Al has been amazing, still recovering from his broken collar bone and struggling with not having the time and strength to do his usual repairs and maintenance. Please pray for him and Annie and Andrew as they help and make accommodations.
Peace,
Mary

I love the haircut! Sarah said it was so cute! Sarah and Brendon had a great time last night with you guys. We love you!
ReplyDeleteYou and Annie could be twins! I think is adorable bad picture and all.
ReplyDeleteI keep claiming God's love for you and am trusting in His love for you.
Have to find some time for tea and talk for Macul plus next week.
Love ya lots
Judy